Posted In: University Headlines
ITS is excited to announce that the ATSU Mobile app is now available for iOS, Android, and Blackberry devices. Using your mobile device, you can have informative links about either campus in the palm of your hand.
To get started with ATSU Mobile, go to the apps store related to your mobile device and search for ATSU. Choose the download/install option to download the app.
- Bb Learn: Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ course content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content, and more.
- News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including News Releases and iconnect.
- Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own.
- Directory: Get in touch with many departments campus-wide.
- Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of ATSU activities. Browse events by name, subject, date, or location.
- Images: Browse or search hundreds of images. Check out scenic shots of the ATSU campuses and view extensive collections from the digital archive. Save images to your phone or save as a background to show your school pride.
- Videos: Access official ATSU video content in an easy-to-view place.
- Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them.
If you need assistance, please call the Help Desk. Also, ITS is collecting feedback about the app via either Facebook or Google+. Please let them know what you think.