August 21, 2020
Posted In: AT Still Library News, AT Still Memorial Library
The A.T. Still Memorial Library is very excited to announce eBook access to the most popular textbook in our physical reserves collection: Gilroy’s Atlas of Anatomy, 4th edition.
With more than 2,000 exquisitely detailed illustrations, including over 120 new to this edition, the Atlas helps students and seasoned clinicians master the details of human anatomy.
New features include:
- Expanded radiology sections include over 40 new radiographs, CTs, and MRIs
- A more dissectional approach to the head and neck region places neck anatomy before that of the head – the way most students dissect
- Almost 30 new clinical boxes focus on function, pathology, diagnostic techniques, anatomic variation, and more
Also included in this new edition:
- Muscle fact spreads provide origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side-by-side pages
- Online images with “labels-on and labels-off” capability are ideal for review and self-testing