Students, faculty, and staff on the Missouri campus are invited to stop in on Oct. 17 from 3-5 pm and view the changes and new displays in the library! Major new resources and services have been added including:
- A new academic support service (http://guides.atsu.edu/academictechtools) to assist faculty and programs learn to use the University’s strong set of resources to develop more effective digital instructional content.
- The new Creation Station is now open during all library hours. It contains a scanner, Macintosh and PC computers, movie- editing programs such as Camtasia and iMovie, recording equipment, and a printer.
- New consultative support. During normal business hours and at times scheduled during non-business hours, Margaret Hoogland (email email@example.com or call x2340) is available to provide assistance on using the various programs and to guide interested faculty, staff, or students.
- New library resources such as Up-to-Date and Clinical Key and demonstrate how you can more effectively use the library’s broad array of evidence resources.
- Upgraded interlibrary loan services, which help obtain articles not in the library’s extensive online collections within two to three days. Completed requests have improved 20% over the past quarter, with most items being received in one business day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request anytime!
Staff will be on hand all day to provide tours and answer questions. This is a great opportunity to reconnect with the library staff and suggest ideas for new programs, resources, and much more.
We hope to see you on October 17!